Manchester City Council provides equipment such as shower stools and special beds, and adaptations like lever taps, handrails, ramps and wet rooms.

To request them, you can either contact Manchester City Council Adult Social Care, or call our helpline and one of our support workers will be happy to make a referral on your behalf.

For wheelchairs, please ask your GP for a referral to the Wheelchair Service.