This website is run by Gaddum, a lead partner in the co-ordination of Carers Manchester and provides governance and management, which includes operating under Gaddum’s policies and procedures and acting as the data controller.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand and visually easy to read.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- live video streams do not have captions
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
If you wish to report accessibility issues with our website or If you need information in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille then please get in touch by phone on 0161 543 8000or via email firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will do their best to help you navigate the website and get the help you need.