Anyone over the age of 18 who needs support because of a disability, ill health or old age is entitled to an assessment of their physical, mental and emotional needs.

This is irrespective of their level of need, financial resources and any care you are currently providing.

To request an assessment, you can either contact Manchester City Council Adult Social Care, or call our helpline and one of our support workers will be happy to make a referral on your behalf.