If you’re over the age of 18 and provide unpaid care for another adult, you’re entitled to an annual assessment. This looks at the impact your caring role has on your life and any support or services you need.

Similar assessments are available if you’re a parent caring for a disabled child or are a young carer (aged under 18). As well as putting support in place for your loved one, a young carer’s assessment can also support you to get the most out of your education and social life.

Contact us so we can make a referral or contact Manchester City Council.